- +Agitators & Mixers
- Blending Systems
- +Mixing Tanks
Stainless Steel Custom Blending Systems
Our stainless steel (304ss and 316ss) and exotic alloy blending systems are available in industrial duty or sanitary designs (cGMP with polished stainless) to suit. Instrumentation, automation, heating and cooling, CIP (clean in place), ribo testing, pressure and vacuum, and other customization is available as needed. We offer up front engineering and design services if you need engineering or concept drawing assistance at early project stages. Single shaft mixing, dual shaft agitation, and triple motion mixing (low shear, anchor sweep, and high shear optional) are readily available.
A blending system can consist of batch style agitated vessels, a fully automated PLC controlled mixing station, or something in between. Mixing Equipment Services offers a variety of stainless steel (304ss and 316ss) pre-engineered and custom built blending systems specifically for your mixing application.
Mixing Equipment Services specializes in stainless steel custom blending systems specifically catering to sanitary, biopharma, food/beverage, and chemical applications. Our poly plastic blending systems are applicable to the following applications, as well as customized to meet your specific needs.
- 1Liter to 30,000gal + working volumes
- ASME code stamped vessels
- Heat transfer jackets for heating and cooling
- Beverage mixing and blending
- Food product ingredient mixing
- Buffer Preparation and Salt Dissolving
- Pharmaceutical Agitation
- Dual shaft, and multi-shaft mixing for higher viscosity creams, lotions, balms, pastes
- Media Preparation
- Laboratory Blending & Agitation Applications
- Pilot Plant Mix Tanks
Mixing Equipment Services offers stainless steel pre-engineered and custom blending systems to cater to any industry. Our blending systems are typically utilized for sanitary, biopharma, food & beverage, and chemical applications, however our blending systems are applicable to all of the following industries:
- Agriculture & Plant Extraction
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
- Consumer Care & Cosmetics
- Disposable & Single Use Mixing
- Ethanol & Bio-diesel
- Inks, Coatings & Paint
- Semiconductor & High Purity Water
We offer UPS, FedEx, and a variety of motor freight options for shipping agitators, process tanks, and blending systems.
If any item does not work as expected or has any issues, we promptly work to resolve the problem. Our goal is to have you as a customer for life.